It’s been a crazy few days.
Saturday was awesome. I finished up (mostly) the last of Part 2 and moved on to Part 3, editing the snot out of chapter 24. I cut over 900 words out of that guy.
So I was flying high. I was feeling unstoppable. I was ready to sail through the next several chapters.
And then I hit chapter 25.
Chapter 25, which used to be awesome, is now rendered completely useless by the new material I added in Part 2. As a result, most of Sunday was spent moping and whining.
But today I figured it all out. Chapters 25 and 33 are dead, I need to modify a couple others, and I need to write two new ones. And I’m STOKED!
This is going to be awesome sauce, people. Some things I love are going, but I can’t wait to see the end result.
Wish me luck!