Sorry for the long silence, but I’ve been on vacation!
The Lovely Leann and I took a cruise down in the Caribbean. We flew into Puerto Rico (worst airport in the world!), got on a giant boat, and proceeded to eat, drink, sweat, and get sand between our toes. Sweet, eh?
Here’s a few things I learned:
- Black sand beaches are a tool of the devil. Black sand + serious son absorption = sweat lodge.
- It is possible to pour five martinis at once. I’m going to try starting with two.
- Squab is kind of tasty.
- I have no concept of what a knot (as a measure of speed) is.
- While Google docs will allow you to store files off-line, it won’t actually let you edit them. So much for my working vacation.
- My Kindle is frakking awesome.
- Hunger Games (the novel) Is better than I thought it would be.
I’ll be posting more over the next several days. I read four books so I have a lot to talk about!
Until then, I’ll leave you with the Lovely LeeAnn and a beautiful sunset. Adios.